Benefits of becoming endorsed
What's in it for me?
- Raise the profile of your business - you'll be instantly recognised as a quality learning provider.
- Endorsed provider logo - you've proven you’re a provider of quality learning and training, so you'll be able to feature this mark of quality on all of your marketing and publicity materials.
- Quality assurance - your clients and learners will have confidence in the quality and delivery of the training you provide.
- Feature in our endorsed learning provider directory - employers regularly use the directory to find high quality learning.
- Exclusive endorsed provider newsletter - you'll receive a quarterly update with news, updates and opportunities exclusively available to you as an endorsed provider.
- Programme licences - our popular licenced programmes are exclusively available for endorsed providers. Find out more.
- Benefit from the Skills for Care networks - we use our networks to promote our endorsed providers directing traffic to our endorsed learning provider directory.
- Reflective tool - learning providers who have achieved endorsement have found the process to be an invaluable opportunity to review their processes and practices.
- Improve your own staff morale - share the success of being recognised as a high quality learning provider with your own workforce.
What our providers tell us...
We're extremely proud of our Skills for Care endorsement. It has helped raise our profile across social media and we've been approached more frequently by other care agencies requesting training since becoming a Centre Of Excellence. It's also supported us to become closer as a team by sharing a sense of pride in our achievements.
Helen Haggertay, Consultus Care
Endorsement is a statement of quality to our partners, employers and learners. A thorough screening process demonstrates and reassures our key stakeholders of our commitment to quality. The process itself has helped our organisation to focus on the quality of our offer.
Chris Wilkins, Beacon Education Partnership, Endorsed Provider
Skills for Care endorsement process gave our Organisational Development department an opportunity to reflect on how we engage with the sector and the impact our learning programmes have on those who use our services. Achievement of this quality mark provided our learners, residents living in our care homes and our team members with confidence and a sense of pride. Amongst other benefits, we are looking forward to utilising access to the licensed programmes to develop our management workforce as well as becoming a Centre of Excellence.
Paulina Siarkiewicz, Training Team Leader, Organisational Development, Anchor Hanover Group, Endorsed Provider