Membership for your managers
Social care employers, organisations and commissioners regularly buy membership in bulk on behalf of their registered managers. This could be for as many as 100 or as few as four managers.
When you invest in your managers you’re investing in them, their service, their staff and the quality of care they provide.
The handbook is particularly useful for new managers, as are the guidance and toolkits available. Colleagues need to feel valued and have access to flexible support networks and resources. Melanie Holloway, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead, Metropolitan
For only £35* a year, our members receive:
- a printed copy of our ‘Social care manager’s handbook’
- monthly newsletters, including practical information and guidance
- an exclusive annual resource, when you renew your membership
- discounts on key resources, programmes and seminars
- the chance to train to become a mentor, or receive mentoring
- a membership certificate and logo.
*We offer a 10% discount on all purchases for 10 managers or more.
Email email@example.com to find out more about buying in bulk.
We invest heavily in the training of both our managers and their leadership team to ensure that we deliver quality care today and in the future as our deputies and team leaders work their way up our career ladder. I’m confident that our managers will find it really useful and rewarding to be part of the Skills for Care family. It’s another example of the excellent career package we offer home managers.
Suzanne Ratcliffe, Care UK’s Head of Learning and Development