Commission our services
Our Workforce Intelligence team are the experts in adult social care workforce insight. The data we collect in the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set gives an unrivalled overview of the adult social care workforce in England.
Beyond the wealth of information already available publicly on our website you can commission the services of the Workforce Intelligence team to produce bespoke reports and analysis for your organisation or area.
We have over 15 years of experience in analysing and interpreting social care data - it's what we do.
Everything you need to know about the Workforce Intelligence team
This video looks to provide an overview of the Workforce Intelligence team, who they are, what they do and the resources that they produce. It details the commissioning services and research options that the team can provide and how people can contact the team to do this. It also shows the impact this work has had on organisations that have previously commissioned services from the team.
To find out more about our analysis services please contact us or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we can help you
- We can partner with you or form part of your project team on tenders and bids. By using our expertise and sector knowledge we can add value to your research or project.
- We can use advanced analytics techniques to help you understand how key outcomes such as CQC scores, turnover and vacancy rates can be improved.
- We can produce bespoke reports and analysis and help you solve problems and provide data solutions to help you improve your services.
- We can provide a detailed analysis into the adult social care workforce in your local area or look at performance in comparison to other areas.
- Skills for Care is committed to improving the sector and outcomes for people that use services. Our team combine that commitment with many years of experience in understanding the sector.
- We help people to understand what is already available and their options.
- The raw data is available to anyone who wants it (just with an admin charge for sharing) – our paid for offer is for our time and expertise.
- Bespoke work is in particular areas that we can’t cover in general outputs.
- All projects we work on have a ‘good for the sector’ aim.
- Any money we earn goes straight back into the sector.
If you would like help understanding anything on our website, would like more information, or would like to commission us to help with some bespoke work in particular areas then please contact us.
Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com.